Tuesday, August 29, 2006

1. post

I am "Exploring creativity" along with interaction design at AHO, a course, to widen my horizon and keep far fetched ideas a bit longer in processes. As a theme I have chosen to study IDEO´s ideas about creativity, and they´r approach to secure final results.

1. session we talked about what we thought creativity is, there are many way´s to see this, and I think that is more than OK. In discussions wiyh fellow students there is always someone with a different approach, and the synnergie effect in these discussions works good for me.
We recived two articles: "What is the common thread of creativity", and a piece of
"Handbook of creativity". These articles where quite harsch to read, but they contains info on decades and decades of reasearch on creativity. The terms: lateral- and global thinking burned to my mind, the final goal of this course will be to get outside the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home